believe in eve. 1991
“Believe in Eve,” was well-accepted in some dark and dank corners of our culture. But generally speaking, those of us who created and brought it to the big screen were mostly subjected to insult and ostra- cizing in the immediate wake of its 1990 release. The movie was pro- duced by elegant Mob Films, an evoluConary step in the arCsts collec- Cve of the same name that thrived in late 1980s Los Angeles. The spontaneous clustering occurred around “READ” magazine, a literary review circulated at a nightclub of the same name started by Larry Karaszewski, Jaime Glanz, and Nick Griffin. The magazine was run by Antonio Mendoza, Jose Perez de Lama Halcón, and the Stephen Sicili- ano.
- Director: Javier Gómez Serrano
- Cinematographer: Juan Carlos Ferro
- Writer: Stephen Siciliano
- Music: Don Preston
- With Alex Sellar
- Silver Award at PhilaFilm,Philadephia Int. Film Festival 1992. American Independent Showcase, Cannes Festival.
- Leeds Int. Film Festival, England.
- Festival de Cine Experimental de Madrid.
- IFP West, Santa Monica California. International Film Festival, Rio de Janeiro.